If you are a former employee and want to receive your 2012 W-2 by email in January 2013, please follow these instructions:
What you will need:
- Computer internet access
- A valid email address – you will need to access this account after signing up to complete the final sign-up step
- Your social security number
How to Sign Up:
- Go to www.w2copy.com. (if you click on this link, it will open in a new window)
- Click on box on right side of screen – "E-W2 Signup".
- Type in the company code – IX7150 (case sensitive) and press "enter" key.
- Create an account by typing in a user name and password. Check the box to indicate you are setting up an account for 2012 and press "enter" key. Note: you must set up a new account even if you received an electronic W-2 last year.
- Type in your social security number – NO DASHES
Scroll down the screen and type your name the same way it appears on your check stub
Type in a valid email address and press "enter" key.
- If your sign-up was successful, you will get the following message:
"SUCCESSFUL Addition the email address confirmation email was sent."
Press "LOGOUT" at top left side of screen.
- Go to your email account and open the email titled "E-W2 Confirmation Email". You will know this is a legitimate email if our company code IX7150 at the bottom of the email.
Click on the link provided in the middle of the email if this is a legitimate email.
- Within about one minute, you should have a new internet window open with the following message: "Your email Address has been confirmed and you are ready to receive your E-W2".
YOU'RE DONE! You are now scheduled to receive your 2012 W-2 electronically.
In January, you will receive an email letting your know your EW-2 is ready to be downloaded. You will not receive a hard copy of your W-2 in the mail. Log in to the website using your user name and password. Your W-2 will be password protected – the password will be your social security number.